Epipole are delighted to announce version 3.0.1 of their epiCam V software, available free to all current and new customers. This release incorporates many customer suggestions and feedback.
The new version can be downloaded here.
As well as offering high resolution image capture and video recording, the latest software now provides many new features:
- An integrated patient database to easily link patients with captured images and video
- New review capability to quickly view images and videos with adjustments for contrast, gamma and brightness settings.
- The ability to playback epiCam V videos and extract the best still frames.
- An ‘enhance’ function where Epipole algorithms automatically optimise the gamma, gain and brightness settings to aid video and image analysis.
- An ‘export’ function to save images to file for referral, case study or further review.
- Improved foot pedal functionality – now use a single foot pedal to capture images and record video.
- A range of time saving keyboard shortcuts.
Learn more about the epiCam V at epipole.com/epicam-v
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7434 114 722